Mainland company formation in Dubai can be a very lucrative investment option for investors and business establishments. Mainland companies are business entities that are allowed to function and operate within the boundaries of Emirati jurisdiction that come under commercialized geographical regions. In Dubai, all business entities that come under commercial, professional, and sole establishment registered under the Dubai Economic Department (DED) are known as Dubai Mainland License. Primary, possessing a Dubai mainland license helps you enjoy maximum freedom and flexibility to grow and operate your business. There are certain regulations and policies amended by the government that administers the operation of mainland companies in UAE.

One of the most important governing laws associated with mainland business set revolves around the company equity share.

Company incorporation law in UAE mainland necessitates 51% of the total share of a commercial company to a UAE national. The remaining 49% goes to the foreign national or foreign investor. And this rule is mandatory for any business irrespective of the capital of investment.

However, the aforementioned law is not applicable to certain business endeavours and they are.

  • Free Zone businesses
  • Businesses that have complete foreign ownership
  • UAE national – GCC partnership firms
  • Fully Local ownership business concerns

Mainland company formation in Dubai, UAE gives you the freedom to extend your business’ branches to other parts of Dubai and across the UAE. The primary requirement for all business activities in the UAE is to own a license in any of the categories: Commercial, industrial and Professional. Kiltons Business Setp Services LLC provides business consultation for obtaining Dubai mainland licence and to start your business in the most demanded locations of the UAE. We help you save time and cost of Dubai trade license, ensuring your mainland license in Dubai, UAE, is in accordance with the Dubai Economic Department.

Contact Us

Mainland Company Formation in Dubai, UAE

When it comes to Mainland Company Formation in Dubai, UAE, the foreign investor can claim only 49% company share and the rest 51% is owned by a UAE national shareholder partner. But the greatest benefit is that the mainland company can operate the business across the length and breadth of UAE. Mainland company operations are not restricted to the geographical boundaries of the free zone. Here are the most preferred locations to start a mainland company in Dubai.

Get your free quote today!